About Me

My photo
Well, this is dandy

Monday, July 11, 2011

I may be crazy but I greatly enjoy talking to myself

hence why I occasiounally write in this here blog thing. So anyways, as per usual I am constantly wondering when themajorsuck will get  out of my life. I have taken the car that I bought about three months ago maybe to the mechanic at least four times. I would like to become an extreme bicyclist (is that a word??) so that I can forget cars all together. Either that or just become a wizard. Speaking of wizards, although my luck is always down there are a few key things coming up that could save this summer. Here's a nice sneak peak into the rest of my summer
1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


ITS HARRY FREAKIN POTTER GET WITH IT


2. GOING TO THE BEACHY BEACH


3. BLINK CONCERT


4.  that's really about it there's only three things but still, three AWESOME things.

Other than those three glorious events I shall spend my days slaving away, yelling at children, and burning myself on goshdamn coffee. FUN. Oh and also hanging out with some cool people and spending a disgusting amount of time in Target, as per usual.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these things.
    Can we check out target after you eat dinner here? I'm tryin' to find the perfect highlights...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY MAN why didnt we go??? you didnt even bring up going to target you crazy person and also theres no such thing as the "perfect highlights" the closest thing to that is "Victoria Gilar's highlights"

    ReplyDelete