About Me

My photo
Well, this is dandy

Monday, May 23, 2011

Ummm yeah

SO this has become my life as of late

Now you may or may not be wondering what this is exactly. Well I will tell you. It is first and foremost an embarassing addiction that is starting to become a problem for me. It takes up an unreasonable portioin of my time, not that I have many other thrilling things to fill time with but still. ANYWAYS wattpad is a website on which people can upload their own stories and other people can read said stories. The majority of these stories are cheesey dorky teen romances and I have become addicted to reading them. So if you create a profile you can have a library and my library has upwards of thirty stories in it currently that I keep up with. Maybe you are thinking thirty stories, nbd, but let me tell you it is a BIG DEAL. Okay, maybe not, but to me it is because it is proof that this addiction is getting way out of hand and it will only continue to get worse.
Now moving on, my life has also been filled with plenty of this as of late....

And yes, I am actually a little boy who sleeps on a cloud and snuggles a teddy bear. IWISH. With all this pointless laying around and reading I am feeling a little less than useless actually. But at the same time I enjoy it soo much, what a strange contradiction.
OKAY well hello summer, and goodbye fellow bloggers, all four (five counting both alex and sarah) for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment