About Me

My photo
Well, this is dandy

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Livin' the Dream

Since I have a multiple page lab report to type and a philosophy online test, I thought I'd write a blog instead. How ya doin it's been a while? (Mostly to Nicole's friend Chloe because she is the only one who might read this besides Nicole and Krall) I have decided that the real reason I am in college is just to make enough money in the next fifteen or so years of my life to then spend the rest doing absolutely nothing, besides maybe makin babies or something. Seriously, being lazy in the future is a real motivation for me. How twisted is that? I wanted to do something spectaculiar and memorable but now I feel like I could settle for sitting on a beach somewhere.  I'll do some pointless mundane task, get paid a shit ton of money and then quit and spend my days playing xbox and watching movies. On a side note, I am very excited for I Am Number Four. Anyways I think that conflict between the pressure that is put on me to be an adult and the fear I have of actually being one may cause a mental breakdown sometime within the next six months. Crazy runs in my family, so when I say that I am actually only partially kidding. I could probably use a shrink right now. Moving on to a happier note, we have celebrated Rachel's twentieth birthday with some fine dining and not so fine motion pictures. Of course let's not forget about Akiki Jambon Hammy, our Russian friendship hamster. She is an adorable little thing, cute enough to distract you right before she tries to bolt away. It is hard to imagine how quickly friendships can end and even how quickly they can form. I can not believe I have only known Rach for a year or a little more. While I still do not know everything about her, mostly because she won't let me know everything, I feel as though I could trust her with anything which is the greatest part of friendship. Thanks Krall. Hey Nicole, thanks for introducing me to my soul mate ;). As for friendships ending, I still find myself thinking from time to time about some of my friends that have drifted from me.  I wish that I would have been right and friendship would have been something permanent. Mostly I wish he wouldn't have given up on me. But that's emotional babble no one needs to hear. Let's end on a cheery note. I am really into Maroon 5 again right now.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADmCFmYLns4   Don't be hatin. I could not possibly think of any other boring thoughts to put in this thing so peace out girl scout :D 

10 comments:

  1. "I have decided that the real reason I am in college is just to make enough money in the next fifteen or so years of my life to then spend the rest doing absolutely nothing, besides maybe makin babies or something. Seriously, being lazy in the future is a real motivation for me." --Most beautiful thing I've ever read. The only way to get me to do anything is to promise laziness as a reward. That's not twisted at all, it's fantastic.

    You've known Krall for a year already?

    I want to see I am Number Four so so so badly!!!

    Thanks for not letting me be your soul-mate :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, we go beyond soulmates, I'm talking pass Edward/Bella and skip go. Our shit kicks even fate's ass. GET IT??? And actually it probably is less than a year :( that makes me sad. Also we are going to see I am Number Four the friday its comes out after 830 with my uncle and etc. And also yes future laziness should motivate you as well my friend, but you have always been more of a here&now thinker than myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well-said my friend, well said. I get it, but you could go on if you'd like, I'm not opposed to reading more about our ever-lasting love.

    So this friday then..or wait, next friday?

    Very true, Vick. I aim more for the laziness here and now and always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, I just felt the need to remove my first attempt at a response to you because I found an error but it was supposed to say the following:
    NEXT FRIDAY CHAMP AND YOU CAN WAIT FOR MORE OF MY WONDERFUL WORDPLAY. WUV YOU

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU SAID WUV YOU?! have you not been making fun of me for doing the same? or is it just the wicky part that offends you?
    Anyway, the first time we really "met" was before prom, it has only been like 9 months? Just shows how wonderfully close we've become in such a short time!
    WUV YOU WICKY! <333

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's your friendship's gestation period, 9 months, kinda like a human... Now you two have created a beautiful example of your love, you've given birth to a wondrous friendship. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love friends. And I really did read that post only because I saw my name in it and, yes, I did creep on all of those comments and have decided that you and Rachel weren't friends for 9 months because of love. It was because you were pregnant and you know it.

    So, sorry to ruin the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel: I am only offended by your face when I picture you saying wuv you wicky. And maybe a little from the wicky.
    Nicole: Thanks for pointing that out, you're just jealous that we arnt making friendship babies together
    Chloe: hahahhaha I put your name in it just so you would read it ;) and yes that is indeed victoria's secret. She is pregnant with Krall's baby

    ReplyDelete